ATTENTION PEOPLE WITH ONLINE FRIENDS AND/OR IN LDR’S
There’s this kick ass site called Synaptop. And it’s perrrrfect for a person like you! Wanna know why???
- It’s not something you download (NO DOWNLOAD DID U HEAR ME???) this is all on your browser so it doesn’t take up a shit ton of space
- You can stream music/use the music they’ve already provided there to listen to with your friend and or lover (ohhh la la)
- Video calling is a thing here
- You can leave video messages (how cute tho)
- THEY HAVE AN APP WHERE YOU CAN DRAW TOGETHER SO U CAN LIKE DRAW LITTLE PENISES ON THE SCREEN AND LAUGH ABOUT IT AND STUFF
- You can stream and or watch movies together with the FULL, FREE movies that they have, or you can upload your own.
- Plus you can share photos and presentations and yadda yadda
The site is here. I have date night with my boyfriend in PA here all the time and it’s amazing. Check it outttttt.
So far this is pretty amazing!
“The first powered flight of Virgin Spaceship Enterprise was without any doubt, our single most important flight test to date. For the first time, we were able to prove the key components of the system, fully integrated and in flight. Today’s supersonic success opens the way for a rapid expansion of the spaceship’s powered flight envelope, with a very realistic goal of full space flight by the year’s end. We saw history in the making today and I couldn’t be more proud of everyone involved.”
- Richard Branson
Mega Man is a Badass in This Fan Art Illustration by Josh Summana
A badass Mega Man is geared up and attracting some unwanted heat in is this fan art illustration created by 8bit Ego artist Josh Summana. You may remember when I previously posted about his series of nostalgic gaming heroes and villains.
- everything you need to know about pixel art and how to start (best one so far)
- pixel art, what is it?
- an introduction to pixel art by richard janes
- 2D will never die’s tutorials page
- ultrashock’s pixel art tutorials: part i | part ii | part iii | part iv
- wikihow’s become a pixel artist
- great list of 30 tutorials
- create a 3D characters from pixel art
the big list of pixel art tutorials by pixelprospector
pixel art tutorials
- HUGE Collection of Pixel Art Tutorials (pixeljoint)
- Pixel Art Tutorials (Derek Yu)
- Pixel Art Tutorial (Natomic / Mark)
- Big Collection of Pixel Art Tutorials (Gas 13)
- Pixel Art (drbubu)
- Pixel Tutorial (Final Boss Blues)
- Pixel Art Tutorials (deviantART)
- More Pixel Art Tutorials (TIGSource Forums)
- Even More Pixel Art Tutorials (Pixel-Zone / Some dead links…)
- Learning Pixel Art (Black Golem)
- A Beginner’s Guide To Spriting (TIGSource Forums)
- 2D Tile Art Basics (Flash Game Dojo)pixel art inspiration
- HUGE collection of Pixel Art, Mockups and more from TIGSource forums!!
- Tzigla (a place for collaborative pixelated drawings in 100×100 pixel squares)
- Pixel Art Guild (site that features Pixel Art)
- Pixel Art Mega Thread (Something Awful Forums)
- Pixel Art Rebirth In Digital Animations (Game Comments)
- Hall of Fame for Games Featuring Outstanding Pixel Art (TIGSource Forums)pixel art forumsfreelance guide
- Pixel Art Freelance Guide (Adam “Atomic” Saltsman)graphic style analysis
- Graphic Style Analysis – Part I (Black Golem)
- Graphic Style Analysis – Part II (Black Golem)
- Graphic Style Analysis – Part III (Black Golem)tutorials about glowy graphics
More humanized TLK.
That scene from “Just Can’t Wait to be King”
A couple people asked me how I vary my leaves and trees and honestly, it’s super easy! I’ve never made a tutorial/guide before so I kept this mega simple but I hope someone out there might find it useful at least!
Also, anyone can download the brushes I use for all my art on my tumblr page (: I only use around 5 so go nuts haha
Wow! Reblogging this for reference. I gotta start drawing more backgrounds.